How It Works - Company
Welcome to iAccounton!!!
iAccountOn is a website specifically focused on connecting qualified and experienced accounting, tax and finance professionals with businesses and individuals seeking talented advisors.
Businesses and individuals seeking talented and qualified advisors can search our database for free. If you have a specific project or RFP opportunity, you can post a project on iAccountOn to solicit competitive bids and proposals from our member advisors.
See the screenshots below to see how to get started!!!
1. From the iAccountOn home page, a company or individual can search for advisors via the Browse drop down or sign-up to Post a Project or RFP for member advisors to bid.
2. From the Sign-Up link: Enter your personal or company information on the Sign-up page.
3. You will then receive activation link via email. Click the link to activate your account.
4. The email link will take you to the Company/Indiv Details page to set up your company or personal profile
5. Once your profile is complete, click View Profile and update as deemed necessary.
5. Now that your profile has been completed, you can post a new project or RFP. Go to RFP/Projects and click post new RFP/Projects.
6. Enter project details, desired skills, proposal fee type, and estimated duration.
7. In order to post your project you must purchase a plan… plans vary based on the number of days you desire to post the project.
8. After selecting a plan, enter payment information.
9. Your project will be posted.
10. You can browse advisors and connect with them to invite them to review and submit a proposal to your project.
11. Once you find a suitable advisor feel free to invite them to bid on your project.
12. Check your RFP/Posting for Bids submitted. You will also receive a email notification.
11. Award or reject bid proposals from within your RFP/Project posting. You can also request additional information.
Please feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com or via phone at 855-571-5564.
Your suggestions and comments are welcome as well!!! Check out our blog at www.iaccounton.com/blog for Tips for Success - Posting an RFP