How It Works - Advisor
Welcome to iAccounton!!!
iAccountOn is a website specifically focused on connecting qualified and experienced accounting, tax and finance professionals with businesses and individuals seeking talented advisors.
Our advisor members can customize their profile to highlight their skills, education and practice areas to potential clients. In addition, Premium and Platinum members can submit proposals to projects and RFPs posted by businesses and individuals seeking advisor assistance.
See the screenshots below to see how to get started!!!
1. From the iAccountOn home page, a company or independent can sign-up to become an advisor.
2. From the Sign-Up link : Enter your personal or company information on the Advisor Sign-Up page.
3. You will then receive activation link via email. Click the link to activate your account.
4. From the email link, select a membership plan. We offer both monthly and annual plans as well as 3 types of plans to meet your specific needs
5. Once you select your plan, enter your payment information.
6. After entering payment information, you can now enter your profile personal details. (NOTE: For Certifications to appear on your profile you must upload an image of certification or link to federal, state or other authorizing entity website.)
7. Profile: Also add Employment & Educational details and credentials.
8. Manage Portfolio: You can upload portfolio items such as articles, research, deliverables representing the work you have done.
9 .Manage Skills: Identify your area of practice and specialized skills by selecting one or more Categories, Sub-categories or Skills
10. Hourly Rates: Enter your desired hourly rates range for project opportunities.
11. Review your profile and make updates as deemed necessary. You are ready to go!!!
12. You can browse available posted RFP/Projects. Use the search function or filters to narrow scope of projects you would like to review.
13. Once you find a project you would like to bid on, create and submit your proposal.
14. If you are awarded a proposal, you will receive an email confirmation. You can also check your iAccountOn inbox.
Please feel free to contact us via email at email@example.com or via phone at 855-571-5564.
Your suggestions and comments are welcome as well!!! Use the Contact Us button at bottom of home page. Also, check out our blog at www.iaccounton.com/blog for tips for success - Advisors.